At Your Side Patient Advocacy is a private-pay health and senior-care advocacy service.
As a valued client, you will gain the confidence and tools needed so you won't have to go it alone~
ENABLING YOU to:
- Feel your concerns have been addressed by health and senior-care
- Be a better health advocate for friend or loved one,
- Feel safe and represented at doctor's office or hospital,
- Understand what medical and senior-care providers have told you,
- Trust in the care your loved ones receive in your absence,
- Learn more about medications and supplements you take,
- Take the confusion out of navigating through the health-care maze,
EMPOWERING YOU to make more informed decisions about:
- A new diagnosis or important health or senior-care decision,
- Which hospital, surgical center, rehabilitation facility or senior care to use,
- Which doctors or other health providers might be best for your situation.
Why do you need a patient advocate?
- 3% or more of hospital patients are hurt by medical error,
- 1 in 300 patients die from such mistakes,
- 24% of people say they or a family member have been harmed by medical error,
- 90,000 people die of hospital-acquired infections annually. More than half of these may be
watching. Only 44% wash their hands if they think no one is watching.
- 55% of recommended care actually gets administered,
- 61% of doctors wash their hands before examining a patient if they know someone is
[From: The Connecticut Center for Patient Safety ("A Casualty Count")
When you need another voice-
|CALL OR E-MAIL ME NOW FOR FREE CONSULTATION!*
*(Transportation charge for outside Prescott Quad-City Area)
Serving Central & Northern Arizona
Click on Facebook link ("F") for tips &
resources on health and aging > > >